28. aug. 2018 - “Og I har som journalister den fornødne kapacitet il at drage konklusionerne. Det er en tillidserklæring: Når der er gået et stykke tid, og I har draget Jeres konklusioner, kan det være, at jeg taler om det. Men jeg ser gerne, at Jeres professionelle modenhed gør sit arbejde. “
25. aug. 2018 - “Studievært på TV2 News, Troels Mylenberg har sognepræst Jesper Fich og journalist Ulla Terkelsen i studiet til samtale om Pave Frans’ besøg i Irland ifm. ‘the World Meeting of Families’ “
Livestream kl. 15:30 - Søndag d. 26/8 - ITV News Around half a million people have gathered to hear Pope Francis address a huge outdoor Mass on the second day of his historic visit to Ireland. A total of 500,000 free tickets have been distributed for the landmark religious event in Dublin's Phoenix Park this afternoon.
Livestream 15:30 - Søndag d 26/8 - KTO Fransk Messe de clôture de la Rencontre Mondiale des Familles présidée par le souverain pontife.
25. aug. 2018 Andrea Bocelli sings breathtaking rendition of Schubert's “Ave Maria” at World Meeting of Families
25. aug. 2018 Festival of Families with Pope Francis, from Croke Park, Dublin
25. aug. 2018 Visit of Pope Francis to the Capuchin Day Centre for Homeless People in Dublin
25. aug. 2018 Visit of Pope Francis to St Mary's Pro-Cathedral in Dublin
25. aug. 2018 Dublin Castle - Meeting of Pope Francis with members of the government, civil authorities and the Diplomatic Corps
24. aug. 2018 Irish Prime Minister Leo Varadkar has said he will press Pope Francis for full disclosure on child abuse by Catholic priests when he meets him this weekend. He's also discussed his own religious beliefs ahead of the Papal visit.
25. aug.2018 The last time a Pope visited Ireland, it was John Paul II in 1979. Almost half the population turned out to see him. Back then around nine out of ten Irish Catholics would attend weekly mass. Contraception, divorce and abortion were illegal. It will be a very different Ireland Pope Francis will visit this time.
24. aug. 2018 The Pope is set to visit Ireland for the first time since 1979. If there was one country that Popes of the past could count on to stick by the Catholic faith - it was the Republic of Ireland. Today, not so much.